Gochujang Seasoned Whitebait 55g (2 oz.)
Shipping calculated at checkout
- Rich in nutrients such as Omega-3, calcium, iron, etc.
- Made with homemade red pepper paste seasoning and traditional drying methods.
- No preservatives, no artificial flavor enhancers, no artificial coloring
Store in dry and cool place
Ready to consume, Use as a side dish
Whitebait, Wheat gochujang, [wehat, red pepper powerm starch syrup, salt], glutinous gochujang [red pepper powder, glutinous rice, fermented soybean powder, malt, salt], sugar, sesame, green onion, garlic, glutinous rice paste Contains: Wheat, Soybean, Sesame
Nutritious and mild-flavored seasoned grilled whitebait, made with traditional methods.
We carefully select healthy whitebait that thrives in the clean coastal waters of the Korean west coast. After thorough cleaning to remove any impurities, we gently spread them out and sun-dry them until they achieve the perfect golden hue using traditional methods. Dried whitebait is a food ingredient rich in nutrients such as protein, calcium, vitamin D, and omega-3.
Our Kevin's Choice Whitebait is:
- Free from preservatives
- Free from artificial flavor enhancers
- Not deep-fried in oil
- Not coated in syrup
- Free from artificial coloring
- It tastes delicious when lightly grilled with sesame oil or perilla oil.
- During the hot summer months, it's best to store it in the refrigerator. When you open the package, make sure to do so immediately, as it quickly absorbs moisture and may become damp. Wait for 5-10 minutes after opening, allowing it to adjust to the ambient temperature before consumption.